Usual days at school my class was situated at the ground floor.
It's a good position as it's easier for you to reach to the canteen , or the toilet , or anywhere else you wanted to go.
On my left and right , they are badminton courts. Well not really the actual size but everyone plays badminton on it. I can always watch them playing whenever I find my class is boring or teacher being late to class or whenever teacher's absent.
Early morning , and middle of noon , you will see the sun shines brightly , which brightens my day greatly. It makes me smile everytime I see the sunshine.
These sunshine usually appear around me at least 2-3 times per day. While Monday , Wednesday and Friday are the special days that sunshine appears more than Tuesday and Thursday.
Last week , there is this moment whereby the sunshine wasn't appearing for 4 days. My mood wasn't being good throughout the 4 days. Bad weather day ? I certainly don't know.
Until this week , sunshine finally appeared back. Somehow it shines brighter than last week , I don't know why I felt this way , maybe it's been quite some days ever since I seen the sun shining brightly.
The absence of the sunshine last week reminds me how important its presence could affect my day in school. My day was happy the last two days , being finally able to see sunshine once again.
Until today , my class was assigned to move to the 3rd floor. I was separated from the sunshine towards the ground floor.It seems closer towards the sun , but it doesn't shines that frequently or more obvious that it used to at ground floor. They are roofs , windows and walls that blocked the path of the sunshine. I can't move out easily to look for the sunshine like what I usually do at ground floor as they are walls at the corner that block the sunshine.
As for now , I shall wait for 3 weeks , until I get the chance to see the charming brightness of the sunshine at the ground floor. And what I can only do for now is to miss the very bright sunshine that I needed daily to brighten my day...
omfg u siao a?3rd floor sunshine sure more bright and better than ground floor cuz 3rd floor is nearer to the sun
ReplyDeleteNearer to the sun = hotter.
ReplyDeleteMaybe closer to the sun to me it doesn't shine brighter but just hotter :)