Shabu Shabu is known as Japanese Steamboat Buffet Restaurant but to me it doesn't seem to serve japanese food though they design it like japanese style.
The way of serving their food is like how those sushi restaurant do. You know they have this roll roll thing or what do you call that travels the foods in a circular. So if you spotted those that you wanted to try / like , you just grab them.
In bandar puteri puchong , you will spot many Shabu Shabu restaurants whereby all serves almost the same food but the different thing of it is their seating.

I personally like this one , because it's like everyone sit together in a row and enjoy the food plus the position is always facing the food , lol. Maybe not really because of that , but just I haven't tried the other shabu shabu restaurant while this I was introduced by Sam. The food's nice , wide variety of choices. Their drinks are awesome , provided with hot or cold depends your likes.
Usually I don't like to have steamboat , mainly because the price is not cheap and the food provided is limited. They usually place all the meats on top of the plate while all of them is vegetables below the meat , which is a way to con us thinking that they gave us a big amount but just the vegetables that consumes the spaces which is suck. Since this is a free for all way of eating , you could always grab and eat as much as you want until you're feeling full.
It's rm26.50 per head for adults , rm18 for children. [ For children price I'm not really sure with it ]
It might looks costly , but you will change your mind after trying it out :) Because it will somehow "force" you to eat till you can't take another bite , lol.
Also be sure that if you're going to visit this , get more friends / relatives to join as the more the merrier the better the more enjoying day you could had. Believe me in this kay. :)
Address :
No 55, Jalan Puteri 1/6,
Bandar Puteri,47100 Puchong.
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Phone :
03-80635796
Be sure to book for reservations few hours before visiting there as the restaurant is usually full house.
Jun Kang , I don't know how does sunway's shabu shabu looks like but I hope that the price we're going to pay is worthy in terms of food quality as I've just noticed they are different types of Shabu Shabu restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment