Monday, May 11, 2009

Boys' toilet being locked at school.

This morning , right after assembly my tummy suddenly gave me a sign whereby it's time to visit the toilet bowl to drop the bomb. So , I quickly drop my bag inside my classroom and wanted to head to the nearest toilet which I often visit with a minimum of three times per day.

Unfortunately , the toilet door was locked. So I was like waiting in my class for like 15 minutes hoping that someone could unlock the door. Apparently , the toilet door is still locked which I left no choice but to head to the bilik HEM to request for the key for the damned door. So I went to ask my teacher who's currently in my class for permission to visit the toilet.

Me : Teacher , can I go to the toilet ?

Apparently , my school principal , Pn Teh was patrolling the ground floor and my class was situated at the ground floor.

Saripah : Pn Teh kat bawah ni , duduk dalam kelas.

Me : Cikgu , I stomach pain ni.

Saripah : Boleh lah cepat lari sebelum dia nampak awak.

And so I went to the first floor , the bilik HEM to look for Pn Ung , my school head discipline teacher for toilet door key.

When I stepped into the room , there was 4 malay boys , Pn Ung and En Selva.

God knows what's with the 4 malay boys doing , so I went to approach Pn Ung for the key.

Me : Excuse me teacher.Can I have the keys to open the toilet door ?
Pn Ung : Do you have your pass ? No pass no talk.
Me : ahh , alright...

And at this moment , this En Selva being kepoh.

En Selva : Why does he need to go to the toilet during first period ?

Bear in mind I was in urge to go to the toilet to constipate , it's not for the sake of the fun or something damn it.

So I quickly rushed down back to my class to ask Saripah for the pass. The pass is something like a card which is printed teacher name's with content of " bla bla bla is given permission to bla bla bla ".

Right when I reached back to my class ,

Wei Zhi : AHHH , QU FOOK SAI.
Me : I haven't shit yet lah !!

Then I approached Saripah for her pass.

Saripah : Tak ada.

Oh my god. So instead of going back to the room and to tell Pn Ung that my class teacher doesn't have her pass which I never would think that she would believe on the reason I gave , I decided to use the school teacher's toilet.

Well , this is the fourth time of me using the school teacher's toilet. They look smaller in size compare to students' , but they are much cleaner and more good looking. Another thing of it is they have toilet bowl for we to sit instead of us which we only have those that we have to crouch on. Last of all , they provide you magazines to read. I didn't bother to look through those magazines though.

I just wanted to say that , there's no shitty need for schools to lock students' toilet as we might need to use it at urgent times as what I've faced today. They are being sexist as they only locked boy's but not girl's :(

I wasn't bothered much of this incident though as this is just a small issue.

Plus today is a happy day ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment