Friday, May 15, 2009

My new UCpro T-Shirt

2 years ago , right when blueserver was having money issue whereby mmorpg no longer sponsor them , they have this T-Shirt selling which cost rm 15 each ( or is it 25 each ? Don't remember ). I asked Chee Khuin to bank in rm30(or 50) to give an order of 2 since he wants one too !

I don't remember how long but I think few weeks later , we got our T-Shirt delivered to our house :)

It looks like this.

Front view.Back view.

Those days I'm in loved this filifala type of t-shirt. So this is like semi filifala , I liked it :) But still those days I was a hardcore fan of Blueserver so whether how does it looks like , whenever there's Blueserver merchandise I'll grab it. There's only T-Shirt though.

But for now , it looks okay la. Can use this shirt to go lepak pasar malam or cheap shopping complex like Summit.

Yesterday , my maid told me that there's something that's for me from the mailbox.

And so , it was from pos laju.


LOL SPOT THE WORD ALZAC.

And then I opened it.

ALZAC !!

Okay so , some will ask " What / Who the hell is Alzac ? "

THISSSSS !

This is how the UCpro T-Shirt look like.
Front view.
Back view.

I would say, it looks way better than the Blueserver T-shirt in terms of the design , color and quality :) I've waited for this T-shirt since last year december though , lol.

Thank you Gene Lim for delivering UCpro T-Shirt and the T-Shirt for free ! :D

If you are a fan or a player of Diablo II , Fifa Online 2 , Sudden Attack or DotA , please visit http://ucpro.my :)

No comments:

Post a Comment