Not for me , but for my brother.
Fever , Sore Throat , Running nose...
H1N1 ?!
Oh noes , I'm doomed ! This time it's for real man !!
Apparently nah , he's fine. :) Just that he lack of Vitamins.
The result of not eating healthy food but those junk foods , I guess. Since I don't see him eat that much when it comes to food like rice and stuff but when it comes to Fried foods or junky foods , he could eat big amount of them.
Anyway , just few hours ago I started playing Restaurant City after I heard of this game for quite some time. I tried it out and I find it pretty cute and funny.
Sadly , it's a damn addictive game -_-"
I regretted for starting to play this game now as I'm in the middle of exam , lol.
Alright , back to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment