Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A very random story popped out of my mind.

In a sudden moment , me and one of my friend with two girls were at a shopping complex. The two girls seem to look like our friends but somehow it doesn't look like one. She and her friend , known as CC were their first outing with us. Somehow they seem to know my friend but not me. I'm an unknown to them , especially to CC's friend but to CC I think I still know her for some reason.

Out of a random , we went to MacDonald. It was my friend's suggestion to go to have a drink. When we reached there , me and my friend both get ourselves nothing for I don't know some reason. My friend orders two sundae , which is 1 chocolate and 1 strawberry. I was beside him. And then when he took the sundaes he moved away from the counter area , he was expecting me to pay for it. Okay so fine I paid for it. Surprisingly it's only rm 3.50 for two sundaes , I don't know why. My friend pass those sundaes to CC and her friend and they all were having some conversation. I couldn't hear what they say as I'm a few distance away from their spot.

And then , 4 of us are heading to a place which is few floors difference from MacDonald. Okay the problem is I forgot where we are heading but what I knew is it pronunciation sounds something similar with bubble but it's something that what CC's friend like. Then my friend was speeding up while I was trying to chase him up , I accidentally banged into an adult. Both me and the person felt down. I quickly get up and apologized for my carelessness. Both CC and her friend was standing behind of me waiting for me to get up and move on to our destination. As I'm ready to go , my friend was way distance from me and he's close to the place where we want to be. Then I heard CC whisper to her friend , " Owh he thought that you like xxxxx , so that's where he wanted to bring us to. " And then her friend reply " He misunderstand of what I actually liked , it's actually bubbles but not that. " And so , both CC and her friend went off to the route to the bubble area , not bothering to tell us and ditch us there.

I quickly rushed to my friend and told him about it. I was pissed , because CC and her friend ditched us just like that. I feel that the only chance being given was just wasted in this way just because my friend gave a wrong understanding towards them. I told him about it that CC's friend actually likes bubbles but not the one we are actually heading.

Without wasting our time , we quickly head to the D.I.Y shop to get the bubbles to hope that to give to CC's friend. We roamed around the shop for some time , and my friend found it. He said to me , " There ! this is what they want. Uhu Glu ! " I quickly grabbed one , paid to the casher and quickly went off of the shop and look for CC and her friend. For some reason , the uhu glu spilled into my hands and I got worried that the glu might go dry which might harm my skin.

Suddenly , I heard a song right by my side. It was Love Story from Taylor Swift. My friend and the shopping complex vanished quickly right in front of me when I heard that song. Then , I was gained control to open my eyes , and that's when I noticed , it was just a dream.

It sounds depressing , but a little bit of sweet memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment