Sunday, June 14, 2009

Perhaps a bad morning day to start.

Human these days are more daring and more to be a selfish person. They would do anything just to benefits themselves despite the fact that what they did is right or wrong.

Like what happened this early morning. I woke up 8am early in the morning and then I went to switch on my pc. Then I opened up the windows beside the computer to have a better air flow. My mom was at downstairs getting ready to go to the market.I saw a motorbike parking opposite of my house and the driver and another fella sat behind me was looking towards my house. That was the time when I heard someone shouted but I don't know who was it. Then I was like " okay that type of sound doesn't sound familiar " so I didn't really bother. After two shouting being roared out I heard motorbikes zooming away from the place. Then I heard my mom asked my maid to open the door gate.

I went downstairs and asked my mom what actually happened. I saw my mom's pissed off face by that moment and my maid was sitting on the floor looking very worry. My mom told me that there was motorcyclist who managed to rob my mom. They were 3 motorcyclist , all with a companion behind which gives a total of 6 person. But only one approached to my mom and trying to take my mom's belongings. The other 5 were parking on the side observing as if it's a show wtf. While that person is walking closer to my mom , my mom sense something fishy , which she quickly threw her handphone and her purse inside the house gate. The time my mom was outside the gate , was getting ready to enter the car and move on. She forgot that she still have a pouch on her waist and there's RM 300 inside there. That despo person saw my mom threw all her worthy things away and he so tried to snatch the pouch away. That was when my mom was trying to stop him from doing so and shouted , which is the ones that I heard when I was upstair. That despo fella whacked my mom's hand hoping that my mom could release her hand from holding the pouch and he successfully did it and all of them go off just like that. Failed to get the motor plate number as my mom didn't bother to look at the plate numbers the time. They are all malays by the way.

Thankfully it's just money lost but not the IC or driving lesson and stuff. I'm amazed my mom is smart enough to throw her purse and handphone away from her instead of trying to fight back with them on not wanting to hand over. Money lost , we could earn it back but if you lost your IC and driving lesson those , it's pretty troublesome. Besides that my mom got her hand blue black :(

The world now is not safe at all as you can see this incident happens right in front of my house wtf. To those who stay at USJ20 or around USJ20 ( USJ 16/17/18/19/21/13/14 , etc) , I shall announce that we are totally NOT SAFE at all !

Please don't let your mom or sis to go out alone as these people will take it for granted. Ahh just try to get a companion where ever you go lah ok.

Besides my area we have this own hired guard community which is fucking useless because out of the times they have been " guarding " our house still such incident keep happening , useless piece of shits wtf.

Oh a random one.

*Dad asks mom : " Why didn't you kick his kkb that time ? "

[ kkb stands for kukubird ]

No comments:

Post a Comment