For those who knew me for long , they would notice that my handphone profile will always be in silent mode regardless of where I go , what I do , or whether I'm free or busy. I don't know why though , maybe I got phobia of having a ring tone because I'm scared of getting laughed at when I'm using nokia 3310 which doesn't have mp3 whereby the only ringtones available are those ding dong chiang those while others are coloured screen , camera and mp3 type of phones. So its like if u put those dong dong chiang ringtone people will be like " kanineh sibeh noisy la this ringtone plus no quality ones " LOL HAHAHA. Btw that was 6 years ago la which means I'm only primary 6 , I go curi curi buy phone from my friend without my parents' permission wtf lol.
Recently , my tuition tutor called my phone , then they are times that I was busying dotaing which I'm not free to answer. While another times is when I charge my phone , my phone was left inside my room and I'm not inside my room. Then my tutor was like trying to call me and no one answer. So I think he's pretty annoyed with that and went straight to call my dad's phone. I got shocked when my dad suddenly passed me his phone and said " your tutor is looking for u " , lol.
Then after the call , it's the time when my dad start to lecture or scold me cause you know its like tutor call dad's phone to look for son when son have his own phone but son didn't return call or answer , muka habis.
That is what my dad says ,
" You know it's annoying when you don't answer the call when people are looking for you urgently. Such as when there's a customer trying to call you but failed to contact u after a few times calling they will give up , and that's where you lost a customer. Even if a girl wants to call you an date you , if you don't want to pick up after she tried few times she also got bored of it and decided not to date you already lah.. "
No comments:
Post a Comment