Just recently , a foreign worker came right in front of my housegate and rang my doorbell. My maid was scared to decide what to do due to the previous incident that my mother faced so she went upstairs to ask me to take a look.
The worker asks , " Boleh bagi air ? ". He was holding a 1.5litre bottle which inside is empty. Behind of him was a bicycle parking on it with the tools of what name I had forgotten but from what I've see I knew his work is to sweep the floor or something related to it.
I without thinking twice or considering anything , I quickly replied " Tak boleh. "
He was acting as if he didn't heard of what I've said and asked again " boleh dapat air ? * Points to the empty bottle* " Then this time , I replied with a louder tone of " tak boleh " to hope that he's able to "hear" it. He nodded and turned his face around and got into his bike.That's when I can see his dissapointed face leaving the front of my housegate.
And now , I'm sort of regret of what I've did because I'm not contributing or concerning when someone needs a help when I can afford to do it.
But still , if I wanted to allow him to refill the water , I must be aware as people these days are very evil . They tend to use this small little request to persuade you to invite them into your house and take it for granted to rob you or stuff.
Or should I just help him refill the bottle and ask him to wait outside ? Then he might always visit your house to get free water supplement.
Do you think that I really did the right choice or not ?
Sigh I feel really bad now :(
No comments:
Post a Comment