Friday, April 10, 2009

International Understanding Day


I'll be attending Leo SMK SU IU @ 11th April and Leo SMK Seafield @ 12th April. So , it'll be a busy weekend for me :) [ Can't find any pics for SMK SU IU so uhh only smk seafield's ]


I hope to see someone wearing Toga anyway.

Basically if you are complaining on where to get Toga , I think what you need to do is either you use the white blankets that usually hotels' are using.

Or if you don't have any white blankets , spot for white half-transparent curtains that is mostly available in every houses. Take it down and warp yourself with it ! You could even have this cute and colorful cartoons curtain like the one above to make your toga suit looks special , lol.

Blah , don't think anyone would use this way anyway.

For those who's attending , hope to see you guys there !


The sudden rage of bravery was indeed random. Glad that didn't feel sorry to my heart again though it gives disappointing result , heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment