Thursday, April 30, 2009

67 days left.


I have only 67 days left to master it but knowing yourself being able to do it will boost your confident :)

You will have miracle , when you believe.


Anyway I won't be able to online that frequently like how I did previously as my dad wants me to lessen it down due to the countdown towards SPM is getting closer. Therefore they are few days that I won't be online at all , which to not make it sound so ugly or bad , I shall name those days as Study Day !

Or maybe Rest your eyes day ! This won't work though as I might end up using the time to watch TV , lol.



Or...

Finish all your big pile of school homework that you haven't done day !

I shouldn't be using computer today anyway but I take it as today is a holiday that's why I'm allowed to do so *grins*

That's all about it , ciao. Will try to get pics from Aza for u13 scouts night.

No comments:

Post a Comment