
I got a flu when I woke up this morning while getting ready for school. And it seems that this flu doesn't fade away throughout the day at school. Unfortunately my handkerchief accidentally dropped on the floor and got stepped by Christopher's shoe which no longer clean to serve as my sneeze tanking shield.
When handkerchief is no longer being able to serve , I'll have to use the normal tool that we used to wipe our ass after constipation - tissue paper. As a result I've used up 4 tissue packets to survive the whole day.
Damage cost - 4 x rm0.30 = rm1.20.
I got it free from my friends anyway.
Okay that doesn't really matters much , the main thing of it is , am I under swine flu infection ?
To those who don't know what's swine flu , read this.
Well I'm not scared that it might cause death to me because of this flu , but I'm afraid I might involve the ones especially my friends that were close to me at my school today , lol.
Oh , I was told by my friend that my nose today is as red as a clown's.
Sigh , why am I thinking so much anyway.
I used to have this problem every morning when I caught cold because I somehow was told that I always kick my blankies off from the bed which left me undercover of the cold provided from the air-conditioner. And then I will have this flu that lost for some time the next day. Well some might noticed that I used to face this issue when I'm form 3 , but I went for nose specialist which he gave me this nose spray that prevents me from getting caught by cold or something. And this nose spray made my life easier with no flu every morning.
So basically on why I got this infectious flu today is because I haven't been using the nose spray for weeks because somehow the nose spray is already finished :( And I'm trying not to use it often to not have to depend on the nose spray and also to try to strengthen my body immunity system.
I'll just need more rest and more water supplements to solve this problem , heh.
* Note to self and everyone that I care : Always think positively , and always smile :) *

By the way , anyone realizes that the temperature is rising these days ?
You know it's so hot that you could even sweat when you wear a normal t-shirt with fans on in your room when you usually don't. That shows the raise of temperature of the world uhh.
When people commented that every year the world temperature raises by 1 degree celcius , no one seem to spot the difference or should I say no one seem to bother. But now when things start to change , we only start to spot it and start to concern about it , lol.
I wonder how hot would it be for the next 10 years , imagine you would even sweat when you're not wearing anything but just clothes to cover your private parts.
Your children might still have the chance to live with an ease of sweating all the time but what situation would your grandchildren faces then ? We certainly don't know.
My headmistress told us that the heatwave of Malaysia will last till June/July , so we'll had to bare with it then.
Meanwhile Jun Sean can roam around Malaysia to spot for girls as I think they will wear clothes that covers up that much since it's so hot these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment