
Are they the ones that always greet to you everytime they see you ?

Or the ones that you could share all your talks that includes craps , emotional talks and all other weird conversation without minding to listen it and try to help / enjoy with you eventhough they couldn't help or enjoy at times ?

Are they the ones that will always accompany you by your side to the extend that it frights you because they are being too close to you at times that makes you to have no privacy when you're trying to do something without wanting your friends to know ?

Are they the ones that stab you in the front but not at the back ?
I certainly don't know how to label a friend as a true friend , but one thing that I really know that true friends will always support you when you are having a trouble.
The fact that although the pressure they gave me through the day is hard to dissolve , they just doesn't want me to regret on not doing something , heh.
They know that I might couldn't get it , but they are always by my side supporting me , though some tried to tease me that someone is better than me while I'm still doing none , they jokingly insulted that I'm a loser.

To some of you that actually concern me about that issue , I would greatly appreciate you guys effort for trying to convince me. I believe that's a type of friend that everyone needed in their life. I would like to say thank you and keep it up on pressuring me , I certainly wouldn't mind after being thinking for some time :)
We are certainly true friends but not good friends after all :D
No comments:
Post a Comment