If people were to ask me what is the thing I find it special that makes me to like you, I couldn't give them a proper answer. Not because that you have nothing special in you, but because it seems to be a weak answer if I were to only point out one of them as the reason I find you special.
It is just like how people kept asking you why did you like me in the first place. You couldn't give them any answer either. Just for some reason, you have this special feeling towards me. It applies to me now towards you.
I like your hair, especially when you did not tie it and let it all down. You look good when your hair is down compared to when you tie it up. I like it on how you push your hair to one side, it gives the curve that makes you look maturely beautiful, and you look really hot that way. Never fails to make me keep staring at you whenever you do that.
You are good in fashion. You taught me how to dress up better. I've made a big transformation on how I'm dressed up this year compared to all these while. People complimented me to look smarter, more mature, and wiser. It's definitely a nice feeling to be receiving compliments from other people, especially when they say I tidy myself up well.
And that applies on how you are really good in dressing yourself up as well. Your colleagues and friends always like how the way you dress up to work or outings. Your boss even compliment you and request you to provide your colleague some fashion advice. I've been complimenting on your outfit everyday you wore to work, and it never once came as a forceful statement at all. It just always happen to appear on my mind when I first see you each time you skype call me, and i feel like letting you straight away by expressing it out. I know I wasn't paying attention to you all these while before this, but now that you have become my main source of attention, I will always observe on the way you dress yourself up, the mixing and matching always turn up well and make you look presentable all the time. The fact that it will be a rare occasion for me to feel overdress compared to you shows you really present yourself well. There's only like what? 2 times total where you felt underdress when you're with me because you were feeling all lazy and I was wearing all formal.
I know you love to tease me all the time, especially on things where I don't want you to do, but you'll do it because I would act all nervous and worried. I didn't mind that at all, because I love to see how you're being happy and enjoying doing that. Definitely not a thing to always to be played on, but the effort to make you giggle and feel happy after a long stressful and bad day you had, its worth it.
I would always want to help you out, to provide any contribution that could solve your problem or issues. Because I never like to see you feeling stress or sad on particular thing, I always hope to be able to do something to make you feel better.
I always try to do anything just to be in part of your life, sometimes so much that I suffocate you with lack of suppose I've given to you lol. But I'm being smarter about it now, I still hope to be in part of your life, to be there for all the ups and downs without making you feel im not giving you any space. I wish to be able to go through with you in everything, for you to trust me in that. I'll hold that trust and to never let it go easily when given the chance, because most people don't know how special it is to felt being valued and appreciated by you.
They failed to see that you are a good person who cares about other people a lot, one who give all you can to help the needy even though you maybe tight on budget, one who takes good care of nephew and nieces a lot, so much that you pampered them until they love to spend time with you and to listen to you. Kids never lied on what they do as it is all based on how they were treated. So the fact that all your nieces and nephews love you so much shows how lovely you can really be.
Rina Kasmin, I'm here to say that....
I..... Daniel Lim Kok Yee
love.....
you!
<3
I hope that from this day on, I'll be able to see you be smiling more than you showing sad faces, because I will be sure to retain the smile longer whenever you are feeling happy, and to do my best in pushing the sad face of yours the opposite direction, to see you feeling happy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment