Happy New Year people !
Bye secondary high school and say hello to College O_O
I'm so sorry that I've been a cheapskate whereby I don't update my blog in a right way. You see all these posts are either short , boring and randomize.
Well it's not that I got nothing to blog about but maybe because I'm too lazy la , lol. I was distracted by games maybe [ Sigh I feel the hardcore aura in me ]
How do you get back the blogging mood again ? :(
Teach me people , heh.
Anyway I didn't go out anywhere for countdown or what sort of it. I even missed the fireworks outside my house just because I was dotaing. Okay , this is bad. lol
Okay , this is another typical-short-and-meaningless post of mine. Don't have the mood to do the full post. I'll try it tomorrow , I promise !! At least a 70% YES !!
okay , sign off now ! TEEHEE
No comments:
Post a Comment