Hey people , how are you all doing?
I'm currently studying Australian Matriculation @ Sunway University College incase if you guys are wondering what I've been doing now :P
College life's pretty fun , hell lot of different compare with secondaries.
Meet lots of new friends , people. They are all , different. Cool :)
Flexible timetable which makes lots of outing and yumcha ! yeah lol
Sadly , wallet hurts :( hahahahaha
Will be going for driving lesson this friday , I think I can only start driving at around march :( Which is quite long
Well I wouldn't want to wait to drive anymore because when you can drive its easy for you to stay back or stuff to hangout at campus with friends !! Especially if they are those who like to organize things at last mins , piff !!
Anyway a mini update of my current life , got to go to do my assignments :)
Ciao yeah.
Oh why ctjmz , is it really forcing for you to even talk to me at the phone just for awhile ? Having this sense of wanting to end the conversation asap as if you're busy with your drama or sorts , eesh. Nevermind , blame it on the past :(
No comments:
Post a Comment