As topic , THEY ARE SLOW
omg I can die when I use ktm , takes damn long to reach a place , way longer than under a car transport wtf.
But it's good lah since it's cheap , around 2 to 3 ringgit for one way. Got air cond and seat some more. Then can view around the places also , so nice !! I wish the damn train could speed up faster than car so that i could use it next time and screw driving because when you're driving you can't sleep or look at other places :(
Anyhow , Imma finish my driving thing asap as I keep having transport issues when it comes to traveling far :S and my parents are getting pissed when I'm going out almost every week and it's destination is not close from my house =.=
Oh well , there's still other reasons though :P
Ciao , some random cheap update , tired. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment