Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fuhhhh

SPM's over.

Big time slacking.

Not used with the usual online time.

Eye threatening.

Sucks.

Quite amount of outings , HEHE. For this week only I guess.

The upcoming weeks ? GONE man.

It's okay anyway. Have 3 Psychology books and series of dramas to watch / read. But still eventhough I had the time to do so , I slack by playing games and neglect them , SHIT.

Oh well , time to sleep. Tomorrow I'll be attending the stupid course for Undang.

* Aim to be able to drive at January 2010 , :D

Who's going for January intake ?? What about form 6 ??

My dear friends , tell me about it yo. :)



Slight brief about my school prom night.




31/10/2009 - SMK Seafield Prom Night @ the summit hotel. A blurry picture cause nothing much to show about , heh.


Outfit for that night.

That's all about it , ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment